Pietro Boselli Flaunts His Ripped Body For "Attitude" Cover (INTERVIEW)

Pietro Boselli posed for the cover of Attitude magazine's June 2015 issue in just a speedo and he looks absolutely sexy. 









In an interview with the mag, Boselli, 27, talked about going viral earlier this year.

"I have different students each year and one of them usually finds out I do modeling on the side and so posts and fan pages can sometimes surface online. In this case, though, it happened overnight. It's been absolutely crazy and a little bit strange," Pietro said.






The model opened up about helping shatter stereotypes of male models.


"I think this is the reason there was interest, because of the stereotypes. Male models are assumed to have no brains. On the other hand then professors are viewed as old and, for lack of a better word, ugly. I guess that I do both has helped to somewhat change people's perspective," Boselli explained.

He also shared the reactions from people in his academic world.


"There have been mixed reactions. My colleagues are very amused by it and sometimes tease. Modeling has sometimes gotten in the way of my academic career, especially earlier on. I remember initially trying to hide it because I was afraid of condescension, but I've learned that modeling is part of who I am and I shouldn't be ashamed of it, even in an academic environment," Boselli was quoted as saying.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts