Paul Walker's Father Remembers Him One Year After Tragic Death

Paul Walker's dad Paul Walker III spoke out about his beloved son one year after he was tragically killed in a car crash.  







"I feel his presence every day," the late star's father revealed to E! News, noting: "I miss talking to him a great deal. He had a good heart."


As for his stardom, Walker's dad explained to the outlet: "He didn't like the limelight. Paul said one time: "I really don't like this business, but I can do a lot of good with the money I make.""




He concluded: "Paul just radiated love and you can't fake that. Paul had a really good heart. I thought: "How did I deserve such a wonderful son?""


R.I.P Paul Walker


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts