Ewan McGregor On A "Trainspotting" Sequel: "I'd Be Up For It"

Ewan McGregor is posing for Details magazine's latest issue and we should admit that he looks absolutely handsome in this black and white picture.


In an interview with the outlet, McGregor, 43, opened up about starring on Broadway for the first time in "The Real Thing": "I was never asked to do it! No, I've got a wife and kids, and I was never willing to move my whole family from L.A. to New York. It's such a clever play, and I get to be smart and a bit smug and arrogant every night. And I didn't have to come up with any of these clever thoughts on my own, which is the beauty of being an actor, really."


When asked about filming a "Trainspotting" sequel, the actor revealed: "It looks like it might happen. The idea is that we shoot it in 2016, which would be 20 years after the original came out. And I'd be up for it. I wouldn't have been 10 years ago, but I am now."

As for whether he has done a movie just for money, Ewan responded: "There have been films I've done where I've been very happy to have reached my last day on set, but not many. And I've never started a film with anything other than enthusiasm."


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts