Dean McDermott: "I'm Not The First Person To Ever Cheat On His Wife" (VIDEO)

Dean McDermott claims it is "hurtful" to repeatedly be accused of cheating on wife Tori Spelling.  




Just in case you have missed it, McDermott, 47, had a two-day fling last year, the result of  which has played out on "True Tori."


"You know, when you're at the checkout and you look over and you see one of these magazines and it's like: "Dean McDermott's a monster," and I'm like: "No, I'm not a monster, I'm a human being and I messed up,"" McDermott revealed in an interview with "ET Canada."

Dean went on: "I messed up and I'm owning up to it and I'm getting help. But to label me a monster or evil is very hurtful."


The actor explained: "You know, I'm not the first person to ever cheat on his wife," pointing out: "The affair was more about how I was feeling about myself than having an affair." It is surprising that McDermott even describes it as an "affair," given the fact that it lasted only two days! He doesn't also mention he has cheated on two wives...

McDermott also discussed the state of Tori's heath. Earlier this week she was rushed to the hospital. As for the ongoing filming of "True Tori," McDermott confessed to "ET Canada": "The show we're shooting is obviously very emotional. It's six days a week. It finally caught up with her and took its toll, so she has bronchitis, sinusitis and pneumonia and she's getting great care at the hospital."


Check out the video HERE.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts