Cody Simpson Quotes

1. Surfing makes life so much better.  


 



2. It's important to give back.

3. Don't try to be anyone else cause people can get the wrong impression of you. It's important to go in and be yourself.


4. Every artist has their moment, their chance to prove themselves and to show the world who they really are.


5. I love posters, I love crying, I love screaming, I love when they know all of the lyrics. I love when you can see that enthusiasm.

6. I love making a difference in any way I can.

7. Of course I'd date a fan; they're just people. People are people and people date people.


8. Your support keeps me on my feet.

9. With my family around, my feet will always remain on the ground.

10. Anybody who puts me down, only inspires me.

11. I try my best to reply to everybody.

12. The more you share with your fans, the closer they feel like they can be to you.


13. Two things I think about usually are music and girls, so when you combine that, it's music about girls.


14. I can't look into your eyes and tell you everything will be okay, but hopefully my music can do that for you.

15. I've already come a long way, from the beaches of Australia to the bright lights of Hollywood.


16. My mom doesn't like how hard I work, but I want to be number one.


17. I'm far from perfect.



18. I'm a pretty quiet guy so I like girls who are really outgoing.

19. My whole world has been turned upside down…in a good way.

20. As an artist, I am able to use my voice through music and hope to empower kids to stand up against bullying.


21. I want to do my best to continue growing because I think there is always room for me to improve.

22. I was teased a little bit for choosing a career path that not many kids do, but music was just something I loved.


23. My family literally gave up everything for my career; their jobs, our house, their entire lives just for my dream.

24. I want to show the world how I'm evolving and that I’ve really discovered who I am as an artist.

25. I'm only halfway towards what I want to achieve but I'm going to continue taking steps towards reaching my full potential.


26. If you're thinking bout me, text 143 that means I Love You.

27. I like to push myself. I set high standards for myself. Working hard just feels natural to me.

28. You can take the boy out of Australia, but you can't take Australia out of the boy.


29. Despite all the things that go on in my career and behind the curtains, I really am just normal.

30. I just stay mellow through it all. There's no drama. I love my fans and it's simple.

31. I love my angels. You always cheer me up.


32. I want that Titanic, Jack and Rose kinda love.




33. I'll make the most of this short life to attempt to perfect what I do and live it out.

34. I love coming into the venue and being able to put on a great show. I always want to give them a memorable evening.


35. Everything I do is about letting the fans get to know me better. I want them to feel as if we're mates.


36. My music has rewarded me with the opportunity to travel across the globe and experience so many spectacular things.

37. Best memories of my life are made on the road.

38. As a little Aussie kid growing up on the Gold Coast, I had huge dreams.



39. I love to be on stage and get into it with the crowd and my fans, and to know everybody's there to see the show.



40. Couldn't be more stoked about the growing love & support the world is blessing me with. What's insane is that we've only just begun.


41. I know what my fricken Christmas tree looks like, dude.

42. I don't think that looks are most important. There are a lot of things that should come first.

43. I hope you have a good time hating, it doesn't phase me.


44. In 2014, there will be a lot more traveling and a lot more touring and definitely a lot more music. I am always writing.

45. You have been there since day one. You were the one waiting in line. You were the one screaming at my shows.


46. I experienced a bit of bullying at school, especially when I started music; it was definitely not the coolest thing to do.

47. The last thing I wanna do is upset fans.

48. Labeling, name calling, and bullying in all forms needs to stop. I am so happy I can help spread the message.

49. Life is so short - if you feel something for someone, tell them.


50. I'm a lucky lad.


51. So much love for my fans it's unreal.

52. Everyone thinks my fame is happening because I'm lucky, that it's coming easy. But no one understands how hard I'm working.

53. Yes, I totally would date a fan! I get this question a lot, but I'm always saying yes.



54. No matter what's going on in my life - if I'm sick, or down, or whatever - I still have to go on stage and give it my best.


55. To think about how much I have yet to accomplish excites me. It's a long road ahead but I'm so psyched to live it up.





56. It's very important to stay in touch socially with my fans.

57. From the very bottom of my heart, thank you for supporting me at every turn.


58. My dad is incredible. He is always reminding me to do my very best and treat people the way I would want to be treated.


59. If I had one wish, it'd probably be to just be happy for the rest of my life.


60. You give me the confidence, strength, and motivation to continue to work hard and be the best person I can possibly be.


61. Everyone's got dreams, find the courage to follow your own.



62. It's a special feeling, which I can hardly describe, knowing that I have you with me always.

63. My first trip to Canada has been great!


64. I love each and every one of you. Without you guys, I wouldn't be here and for that I can never show enough gratitude.


65. Someone once told me if you have a love so strong for someone, it can get you through anything.


66. The future is a very exciting place.

67. Knowing that so many of you out there are listening right now to my music means so much. Worked so hard and not done yet.

68. Any sort of productive criticism, I love to take.

69. Every new artist coming in is always going to be compared to someone.

70. I will still be the kid with dreams, even when the dreams come true.


71. My fans are like my friends.



72. I don't let my age prohibit me from working hard. When you work hard, you reap the benefits.



73. Love my fans to death.

74. Ever since I can remember, I wanted to be something extraordinary. I knew I wanted to do something great with my life.


75. Your first album, it's a big moment. It's a milestone in your career. It's giving a lot of yourself to the world.


76. I keep expecting to wake up from this amazing dream.



77. I definitely do get nervous before I go on stage.

78. I've come so far from where I started, a swimming-obsessed kid who'd never left Australia.


79. It was cool to see a bunch of new fans out there.

80. I would never hate anybody.

81. I like a girl that's just fun to be around. They make me laugh but also they're faithful and honest. It's all in the eyes.

82. Cheers to the future.

83. To all the haters, I'm out to make you lovers.


84. I think having the right people around me has helped to shape my music.


85. No one knows how to treat a lady, no one. Where are the gentlemen at!

86. You have all proven to me day after day that anything is possible.


87. Never stop believing in yourself. Stay positive and smile.




88. I always think it's important to treat women with utmost respect.

89. Take every opportunity that comes your way and most importantly have fun with it.


90. Now I've heard my songs on the radio, seen my face on TV, and most exciting of all, met you - my precious fans.

91. I try to be the best role model I can be.

92. The fact that we're not the biggest fanbase in the whole world is kinda charming actually.

93. To have such influence on people is a beautiful thing, but it also carries great responsibility.


94. So overwhelmed by the amazing people in my life that keep me grounded and humble.




95. Advice I have for young boys and girls is to definitely start taking every opportunity you can.


What do you think of Cody Simpson's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts