Lady Gaga Celebrates 28th Birthday In New York City With Taylor Kinney (PHOTOS)

Lady Gaga celebrated her 28th birthday on Friday with boyfriend Taylor Kinney in New York City.

Gaga, 28, shared a snapshot on twitter of Kinney, 32, kissing her, hinting that his arrival was out of the blue.



"Another amazing birthday moment. I love surprises!" Gaga wrote with the image.

Gaga's birthday celebrations also featured gifts from Donatella Versace, her legendary concert at Roseland Ballroom on Friday before she plays the venue's final show ever on Sunday and a Saturday trip to see of "Of Mice and Men" on Broadway with Kinney.






Check out all the photos below…



"ITS SHOWTIME BABY! So far this has been the best bday ever!" (Twitter)


"Time to give Roseland the goodbye it deserves, with all the roses in NY!" (Twitter/Getty Images)



"Love, Donatella. A Birthday moment I will never forget, what a goddess! ITS A WAR OF ELEGANCE YOUR BDAY IS NEXT DV!" (Twitter)



"Another amazing birthday moment. I love surprises! " (Twitter)



"Went to my old apt last night. Nostalgia is magical. Even better celebrating at the bar I turned 21 in." (Twitter)



"S is for...sex? saturday? sweetie? Orrr ?" (Twitter)



"I love my puppy purse, had a lovely time at Of Mice and Men tonight. I love going to the theatre." (Twitter)



"Thank you so much for all my beautiful birthday wishes. I feel like luckiest girl in the world this birthday" (Twitter)


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts