Miley Cyrus Sports Mohawk For "Love" Magazine

Miley Cyrus flaunted a pink mohawk on the cover of Love magazine's latest issue.


Cyrus, 21, recently spoke out to The New York Times about how she is a visual artist and compared herself to Madonna.

"I went from people just thinking I was, like, a baby to people thinking I'm this, like, sex freak that really just pops molly and does lines all day. It's like: "Has anyone ever heard of rock 'n' roll?" There's a sex scene in pretty much every single movie, and they go: "Well, that's a character." Well, that's a character. I don't really dress as a teddy bear and, like, twerk on Robin Thicke, you know?" Miley pointed out.


"Last night, I was talking about some Madonna performances, and I said: "At some point, everything becomes irrelevant." Like, no one even thinks about when she did "Like a Virgin" at the V.M.A.s. That just becomes a standard, where it's just like: "Oh, that's her thing." So, I feel like now that I did the V.M.A.s, that just kind of became a standard for me, and then anytime I do anything else, they're like: "Miley kept it tame tonight,"" Cyrus added.


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts