Nina Dobrev Dates Derek Hough

Nina Dobrev revealed to Us Weekly earlier this year that she is in "no rush" to get into a new affair, but she found a new man sooner than she'd thought!

"(Nina) was hanging a lot with Derek's sister Julianne," an insider told the outlet, noting: "Then she fell for him."

Just in case you have missed it, Dobrev, 24, separated with her boyfriend of three years, Ian Somerhalder, in May of this year, and has since opened up about her desire to focus on other things.


"I've been a relationship girl and I've been in long-term relationships my whole life until this point, so I think I'm looking forward to spending some time with myself and finding myself again," Nina explained to Us during Cosmopolitan's Summer Bash on Saturday, August 10, adding: "I'm just discovering different sides of me and growing and then I'll figure out what I like in a man when I see it."

It looks though that the "Vampire Diaries" actress is too much in love with her new man. In a post to her WhoSay account on Monday, September 23, Dobrev captioned an image of Derek Hough, 28, with his Outstanding Choreography Emmy with a heartfelt message.

"Those of us touched by your light got to watch you brighten up the rest of the world," Dobrev wrote. "Keep shining!"

According to a source, Hough feels the same way about Dobrev...


"Derek is smitten with Nina," the insider was quoted as saying, claiming: "He said he hasn't felt this way for a girl in a long time…Everyone approves!"




At the Kari Feinstein Emmys Style Lounge on Thursday, September 19, the "Dancing with the Stars" pro specifically requested shoes "for his girlfriend" and then "texted Nina for her size," an eyewitness told Us.

Before falling in love with Dobrev, Hough dated other celebrities such as Cheryl Cole, Shannon Elizabeth and Lauren Conrad.


Do you think that Nina Dobrev and Derek Hough make a cute couple?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts