Josh Duhamel On Fatherhood: "I'm Excited And Terrified"

Josh Duhamel appeared on "The Tonight Show" with his phone on the stage with him. His wife, Fergie, is due any moment now and Josh doesn't want to miss "the call." But with the birth looming so close, Jay Leno wondered if Duhamel was ready to become actually a dad.


"You know, I gotta tell you, I'm a little bit nervous," Duhamel admitted, noting: "I thought that I was going to be good. I thought that I was ready for this, and I'm a little bit terrified. I'm excited and terrified, because I am responsible for this little thing. Forever. So, I just got that. So, if this interview sucks, you know why."

"I just like that it took you to sitting here to come to that realization," Leno stated, adding: "Did you have any of these thoughts while you were conceiving this baby?"


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts