Aaron Carter Jumped And Beaten By New Kids On The Block Fans! (PHOTOS)

Aaron Carter was allegedly jumped and beaten by New Kids on the Block fans in Boston over the weekend.

Carter, 25, posted images to Facebook and Instagram sporting his black eye and bruised knuckles after the incident, which clearly began as a boy band territory dispute.

According to celebrity website TMZ, Carter and a pal were leaving dinner on Saturday when four adult men approached, with one alleged assailant supposedly stating: "I heard you're doing a show here tomorrow. This is the town of the New Kids."


Carter is currently touring as a solo performer; his brother, Nick, is a member of Backstreet Boys.

Carter revealed to TMZ: "I think my knuckles might be broken, but that's what they get. People think I'm a pretty little white boy but no way. I think I won. I'm still standing."

Carter posted a pic of his bruised hand and eye to Instagram, writing to one New Kid on the Block: "Eh @jordanKnight this one of your homies? He got his ass handed to him last night but his boys got me.. #Soldier."



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts