Channing Tatum: "I Wouldn't Mind Being The Male Jennifer Lawrence"

Channing Tatum speaks openly about his marriage and other subjects in the July issue of Cosmopolitan.


"I wouldn't mind being the male Jennifer Lawrence," Tatum, 33, was quoted as saying, adding: "I think she's incredibly cool."


As for fans who idolize Tatum already, he admits that he is not always so attractive.





Tatum revealed: "I'm a fat kid on the inside. I love food so much, and I fluctuate about 25-30 pounds between movies."

Tatum continued: "I feel like I have to do a chess movie that requires very little movement at some point, just so I can eat pizza and play chess on the beach all day. And then eat more pizza and cheeseburgers and drink beer. That'd be amazing. I'd give anything for that. I gotta figure that movie out."


Asked for the "secret" to staying with Jenna Dewan (now his wife) for nearly eight years, Tatum replied: "You want to want it. Jenna's and my thing is checking in with each other all the time, like: "On a scale from 1 to 10, how much do you love me right now?""

"And you gotta be honest, and you've got to want an honest answer," Tatum concluded.



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts