Amanda Bynes Slams Chrissy Teigen: "You're No Beauty Queen! You Look 45!"

Amanda Bynes, 27, attacked Chrissy Teigen, 27, on twitter, after she expressed concern for Bynes' well-being and the followers who encourage her online.



The drama started on Tuesday night, with Teigen writing: "The fact that Amanda Bynes has any "support" to retweet is really unsettling."


Teigen continued: "Support people with mental illness, yes. But don't condone/enable scary and poor behavior."

Bynes then took serious issue with Teigen's comments, and fired back a lengthy response:


"@chrissyteigen Ur not a pretty model compared to me. I signed to Ford models @ age 13. I don't look up to u beauty wise. I'm far prettier than u! I'm offended that you're saying I have a mental illness when I show no sign of it, but thankfully not one man that wants me wants you and you are an old ugly model compared to me! You look 45! You're not pretty so I'm not intimidated by you! I think you're jealous that you're just an ugly model whos career is uninspiring! I don't respect you! You're no beauty queen! I'm a beauty queen!"


Teigen, who is engaged to John Legend, opted not to reply, simply writing: "Nope. Not going to indulge. Wish the best for her, truly," and then urged her own followers to stay away from chiming in, too.


"Don't, guys. Just don't," Teigen wrote, adding: "I never ask anything of you guys but please. I don't need defending and please stop writing her. It's not funny, it's sad."

Earlier on Tuesday, Bynes slammed Courtney Love, 48, for telling her to "pull it together," and ranted that the cop who arrested her last week was "too ugly" to be her boyfriend, and claimed that her case should be dropped.



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts