Natalia Vodianova Quotes

1. In two weeks after giving birth to Lucas, I was on the catwalk.


2. I get unhappy if I don't go for a walk. Getting everything in my body moving clears the head. It's part of human existence to be on the move.


3. I respect my body, my body is my temple. If I eat like a pig, I am going to feel like a pig. Sometimes I have a huge, delicious five-star dinner with my grandparents with seven courses. In the morning you wake up and you feel like s**t. If I feel like that, OK, I am not going to be able to feel good about myself.

4. Success comes from happiness, because you attract positive energy when you give away positive energy.

5. C'mon guys, you know it's better to be skinny than to be fat.

6. Hard work is my etiquette in life. I will never just sit around and do nothing.


7. My mother - a single mum with three children - was almost too kind to other people, so nobody really got to understand her. Unless you have vanity, it's very challenging for a woman to love herself.

8. NHS are fighting against obesity. Children taken away from their parents because they are too fat.


9. I come from a background where opportunities don't come easily, so I lack the confidence of an achiever. I feel a constant need to prove myself.

10. No matter who you are, you are somebody in fact. Always in the back of my mind, I have to do what my heart tells me and not what my brain tells me.


11. I find it hard to enjoy being alone to appreciate the stillness of life. Maybe it's a fear of abandonment - I grew up in a small place surrounded by people, but also missing a father figure.

12. I have done it. I have everything I want. I have made enough money to secure my family and that is all I care about.


13. Working on a fruit stall in Russia taught me how to experience physical pain. It's nothing compared with emotional pain, because it's controllable. I found childbirth a beautiful, natural pain; it's part of a woman's personal evolution.

14. Our industry is scrutinized for giving false image and criteria of beauty and provoking eating disorders however there are other industries that might be even more to blame like food industry that is constantly reinventing ways of pushing food on us.

15. Living with my invalid sister was like living with a grown-up baby, and the feeling of rejection from my community almost killed me. But that pain is very cleansing - if you make one small, positive step, you see new roads.


16. I wish I did say at the time, that I assume there is very little Anorexia or Bulimia issues in countries like Africa, China and Russia today!

17. Russians are very straightforward - we speak with our emotions. I used to fight everything, but the English way is much better - it saves your nerves.


18. Men don't discuss their problems. That's what keeps them manly and perfect.







What do you think of Natalia Vodianova's quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts