Hugh Hefner Esquire April Issue: I've Had Sex With More Than 1,000 Women

Hugh Hefner, 86, revealed in the new Esquire that his decades as head of the Playboy empire may well have been the ultimate fantasy his admirers dream of.

Asked to estimate the number of women with whom he's had slept with, Hefner told the magazine: "Over a thousand, I'm sure."

But in spite of the unimaginable figure, Hefner never cheated when he was married.


"There were chunks of my life when I was married, and when I was married I never cheated," Hefner was quoted as saying. "But I made up for it when I wasn't married. You have to keep your hand in."




Check out the rest of Hefner's interview in the April Esquire.




Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts