Jaclyn Smith Quotes

1. Angels are like diamonds. They can't be made, you have to find them. Each one is unique.



2. After having children, life becomes about living beyond yourself; about being bigger and better.



3. I have had to learn about saying no.

4. I have never been a believer that nice clothes should only be for people with money.


5. It's not about me, it's about my family. You don't answer questions for you, but for us. You learn to live beyond yourself.


6. I wanted to be a ballet teacher.



7. Time whizzes by when you have children. They make you aware of the passing of time, but also help keep you young.

8. We're traditional and don't do cutting-edge styles, but after 17 years we're holding our own.


9. Just because something is three months away and seems far off, doesn't mean you will want to be there when the time comes.



10. You have to be reasonable with yourself and not feel guilty when things aren't perfect.

11. I'm an old-fashioned girl, and I didn't believe in living with people, so I guess I married for the wrong reasons at times.


12. (On Farrah Fawcett's death) Farrah Fawcett had courage, she had strength, and she had faith. And now she has peace as she rests with the real angels.



13. Someone once asked me what my favorite place in the world was. I had to say that with all the traveling I've done, with all the incredible spots I've seen, the place I treasure most is home. Home. The word itself comforts me.

14. I'm sure some of my ideas must have seemed crazy to my mother, but she was willing to let me experiment. She took me to look for antiques at thrift stores and let me pick out fabrics. She let me try different things, even when I wanted to make the room stark and modern. She nurtured my creative spirit.


15. After a year at Trinity University I moved to New York City. There I decorated my first apartment, a tiny studio with wonderful high ceilings. I had come to the city to dance and act and, as you can imagine, I had an extremely limited budget.





16. There are so many people I care about and who care about me. My house is where they're always welcome. It's not just fabric or color or style that makes a home. It's love.




What do you think of Jaclyn Smith's quotes?



Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts