Ice-T Disrespected: CoCo Austin Apologizes

According to US Weekly, CoCo Austin claimed her husband, Ice-T, was greatly disrespected by the naughty pictures she took with another man.


Ice-T wasn't exactly pleased with the images of his wife that recently popped up on Instagram. Ice-T stated he felt "like sh*t" after the photos began making the rounds on several social networking sites. The pictures have since been deleted.


In an effort to soothe the situation this incident has caused, CoCo Austin publicly apologized for disrespecting her husband.


Ice-T's wife of 11 years revealed about the Instagram photos: "Ice is right, the pics I took with this man were in poor taste & I disrespected my husband. However the pics were the only thing that happened. I feel so sad. The bottom line is I love Ice and I can understand why he's upset," CoCo was quoted as saying. "There's no excuse for my actions. I'm so sorry baby and to everyone."

According to the Daily Mail, the offending photos found CoCo getting close with rapper AP.9. One photo shows the musician kissing Ice-T's wife on the cheek, while another finds his face buried in her neck. Needless to say, Ice-T wasn't a happy camper.


Ice-T posted the following comments on Twitter after the images went public: "Most of (the pics are) disrespectful and in bad taste. She's made me look and feel like sh*t. "I say this on Twitter because there's no way to avoid the obvious misconduct of a married couple.That's it. Any more questions ask(my wife)."

Everything seems to work out well with the couple as they were spotted together on Monday night at the Last Rite's Gallery in New York.





The good thing is that CoCo understood her mistake and made a public apology...Hope that she won't make such a big mistake
in the future...What do you think?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts