Ursula Andress Quotes

1. I take care of my flowers and my cats. And enjoy food. And that's living.




2. I have no problem with nudity. I can look at myself. I like walking around nude. It doesn't bother me. I see all the people walking around nude; it doesn't bother me.

3. Collecting is my joy; it gives me great satisfaction.


4. Collecting is my passion. 



5. Don't take anything from me because I'll track it down.




6. Elvis and I continued to be friends and I saw him once or twice a year. But he was a troubled person.

7. Even if you have $20,000 to buy an item, you still try to get a good price at antique stores. I collect furniture, rugs, paintings, frames. It's my hobby to go around to shops and markets.


8. Everything is a piece of me, a moment of my life.


9. I couldn't live up to it. So I chose to run away.

10. I didn't see Dr. No for a year, but I liked it when I saw it. It was a fun movie. I don't like the Bond movies now. I hate special effects.

11. I don't use my body to seduce, no. I just stand there.


12. I don't have time to think about age. There are so many things to do.

13. I hate the word sexy.

14. I fell from the sky. I'm a parachutist and I missed my mark.

15. I hate to look at myself in a mirror and I never go and see films.


16. I live in Italy. I visit my family in Switzerland.

17. I love everything that's beautiful. A lot of things.

18. I mostly gave away what I had from the James Bond movie.

19. I never went to school. I never went to acting school because I was so scared.


20. I suddenly find out that I'm 60 and I get shocked by the number, because I feel like I'm 20.





21. I wanted to be a decorator. I wanted to interior design homes and do everything myself.

22. I was under contract to Paramount. They wanted to make me into somebody which I was not. So I got so scared and rebelled, so they threw me out of the studio.


23. I'm always shocked when I see myself because I don't recognize myself.

24. If I don't have room for an item, I put it in warehouses.

25. It's going to be over soon, so I don't really have time to get busy.

26. They offered me one cover about 10 years ago, and I said: "no, I can't do it". I'm happy to cover up now.

27. This bikini made me a success. 


28. When I go to a country, I go to flea markets, antique stores. I am always looking for something.


29. If the role calls for it, naturally I will take my clothes off.

30. I don't have any movies planned. It's hard to make movies today. They have all changed to action and violence. That's not my style.

31. I'm waiting to have a big castle or country home to put all of my collection in. I have an attic full of stuff in my friend's house in Virginia.


What do you think of Ursula Andress quotes?


Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts