Pamela Anderson Dancing With The Stars: "I Want A Man With A Heartbeat"

When it comes to "Dancing With the Stars: All-Stars" partners, Pamela Anderson reveals the characteristics of the ideal partner. "Some man with a heartbeat," she told website Zap2it with a laugh. "I'll have fun with him no matter who he is".






Anderson claimed that she's happy to return on the dance floor, even though she's surrounded by competitors who made it a lot further than she did.


"I might just be here for comic relief", Pamela joked of her ability considering she finished sixth place in her season. Pamela added: "I think there's a lot of elements to winning and performances, and I think the performance is about a lot of things - it might not just be your dancing ability."




What do you think of Pamela's return to "Dancing With The Stars"? Are you excited?

Feel free to comment and share this blog post if you find it interesting!

Comments

Popular Posts