What Does Janet Jackson Think Of Paris Jackson's Decision To Become An Actress???

Janet Jackson has expressed her doubts about her niece's upcoming film career.

13-year-old Paris Jackson has already lined up her first film role in live action movie Lundon's Bridge And The Three Keys alongside Larry King but the Damita Jo singer would prefer that she was older.

 

"I'm excited for her, but it worries me a little bit. Yeah, I wish that she would maybe wait," she told Access Hollywood.


Janet - who entered showbusiness when she was ten with her siblings on 70s sitcom Good Times - admitted her own experiences left her wanting more of her childhood.


"I got into the business at a young age. It's not an easy thing," she continued.

 

"Your childhood... you completely lose and I didn't get to experience that, so she has the rest of her adult life to be that actress that she wants to be and I told her that. Yeah, I told her I would take this time to just study...really, really study the craft."
                                            
 

What do you think of Paris decision to enter into the Entertainment Industry  in such a young age???

Do you think that Janet is right about wondering so much or she exaggerates???


Feel free to express your thoughts.


If you found this blog post interesting, you can share it!!!

Comments

Popular Posts