Madonna Vs Lady Gaga! Visit my blog & Vote!!!

Many conversations and quarrels have been made between Lady Gaga & Madonna fans
about who is the most talented.

 

Madonna fans beleive that Lady Gaga is the worst Madonna copycat ever.

 

Lady Gaga fans beleive that Madonna is history.

 

There are others though who insist that they are both talented & others who dislike them both.


Who is the real Queen of Pop??


Madonna or Lady Gaga??Or someone else??

 

I have made this poll in order to put a light on this subject.
So, you can vote as many times as you want  until 15 December 2011 at 12.00 am.

It’s officially the 16th of August where I live.Happy Birthday to the Madgesty herself! 53 and still looking incredible!If you have last.fm then you might know that there is a Madonna Play Day going on throughout the 16th of August in celebration of Madonna’s birthday! So make sure to be listening to Madonna’s tunes all day long! (MADONNA PLAY DAY INFORMATION HERE)             

Please feel free to invite people to join. Spread the news!!!


ATTENTION: If you don't press the "Vote" button, you won't be able to view the results!


I hope you have fun with this!




Comments

  1. Lady Who as I`ve said.I don`t hate or like her I just ignore her as irrelevant that`s all because she`s nothing new and she lacks style and quality in many areas.Madonna has it all,so I`m interested only in The Queen'-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madonna is the most interesting by far. She is brutally honest and says whatever she wants without backtracking anything. Even if that means a loss of sales and popularity (see: the american life and erotica albums) lady gaga is the total opposite. I'd say she even uses her fans and portrays them as victims, and she does the same for herself, in a weird pylosophical way, she compares her fans to herself, so when she loses (or sells less) the fans also "lose". when she is unsure of a performance, she says its the performance she knows her "fans would like", and so on. In short: I don't trust her (or the huge factory behind her) at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry, that is obviously philosophical*. I dont know what went wrong there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lady Gaga is the true "Queen of Pop" Madonna failed!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Madonna is VERY popular that day because of Lady Gaga did not appeared...but I believe that Lady Gaga is the true Queen of POP!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lady gaga is the true new QUEEN OF POP!! madonna OUT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Madonna carried no message throughout what she did, Gaga does it all so that important issues, such as the DADT are heard. She is original and Lady Gaga is the new queen & Hooker of pop

    ReplyDelete
  8. Madonna is the original one, Gaga seems to copy everything she does. I dont hate Gaga but Madonna is the trend setter and is the QUEEN of pop forever!

    ReplyDelete
  9. gaga is nothing more than a mediocre, desperate, unoriginal, tragic, fake, madonna wannabe..end of the story......

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love my queen, Madonna is the best for me, I dont care about the other singer.

    ReplyDelete
  11. caca is queen of plagiarism thats her royal title, a plagiarist, sorry

    ReplyDelete
  12. caca is not really relavant to be called queen, her last album was a fiasco without any exceptions, crappy mediocre songs and plagiarism in the whole record, and I took my time to listen to it,thats why I know it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. MADONNA QUEEN OF POP, NO OTHER WOMAN IS, ESPECIALLY LORD CACA

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think Madonna of course is the Queen!!That can't be a question,without
    doubt! And about Gaga..ok some things ...are similars to Madonna but we can't steal credit to her artistic figure!She come with new things...that nobody saw before...like Madonna in her "gold ages"...!So I love Mad and I think she's going to be always the Queen! But I belive that Lady Gaga is amazing and original,she plays the piano liek nobody...and she create all her really in some way..so..Im not going to steal her credit,her work... and nobody have to compare their! MADONNA VERONICA LOUISE CICCONE FORTIN is MADONNA!And STEFANI JOANNE ANGELINA GERMANOTTA is LADY GAGA!And final point!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bitch pleaze ... Lady Whoo ?? Lool ! nothing compare with Madonna and gaga.
    Madonna is only the QUEEN OF POP ... ♥
    in some time we said that justin bieber is the king of pop ?? O.o

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts